Search continues after 2 rescued from Tinley Park pond
October 4, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two people were rescued from a pond in south suburban Tinley Park and a search was underway for a possible third person.
It happened near Bishop and Webster in Kiwanis Park on Friday night.
Two police officers reportedly went into the water to rescue the people.
Both of the people who were rescued were conscious and breathing.
They were taken to a nearby hospital.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 23 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 21 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured 10 min ago
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 58 min ago
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime 42 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 59 min ago
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main...
23 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying drug to...
1 min ago