Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute holds 'Mind Matters' benefit
October 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute held its Mind Matters benefit on Friday.
ABC7'S Rafer Weigel honored his father Tim's memory and others toughed by brain tumors during the 5th annual event.
Proceeds will benefit research and programs at the institute.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell 16 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare' 27 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 34 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 52 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 26 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage 47 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 24 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake