Tinley Park pond search ends as police say 3 victims found, OK
October 5, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police have ended their search of a retention pond after a teenager was reported missing.
Officers first rescued two teenaged boys Friday night from the pond near Bishop and Webster in Kiwanis Park.
Both of those boys were taken to a hospital conscious and breathing.
According to the Southtown Star, rescuers found a third person later.
Police now say all victims are now safe and accounted for.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas