Riverside-Brookfield students arrested for prank; charges pending
October 5, 2013 (RIVERSIDE TOWNSHIP, Ill.) (WLS) -- Several Riverside Brookfield High School students have been arrested and will face criminal charges for a senior prank earlier in the week.
The homecoming game at the school in Riverside was played Friday night. Leading up to the game, walls were spray painted and furniture and live chickens were left on school grounds.
The school superintendent says three to five students will face criminal charges. More than 40 other students who took part in the prank are being disciplined.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car... 48 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend 21 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos