Bolingbrook police chase follows shots fired on Malibu
October 6, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Charges were pending Saturday after an overnight shoot-out and wild police chase in the southwestern suburbs.
Bolingbrook police say they heard gunshots on the 100-block of Malibu at approximately 12 a.m.
Some people were spotted running, and an SUV fled. The chase went through Bolingbrook on to I-55 and into unincorporated Joliet. The driver even intentionally rammed a police squad car.
The suspects later jumped out of the SUV and ran, but police caught them. Three individuals were taken into police custody.
As for the shooting, Bolingbrook police say a 20-year-old and a 21-year-old man were transported to the hospital with gunshot wounds that were not life-threatening.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos