Brown Line train derails; passengers walk back to Kimball station
October 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A CTA train derailed near the Kimball Brown Line station just after 1 a.m. Monday.
At least one of the train's wheels was out of alignment with the track.
Approximately 50 passengers and crew members had to walk back to the station.
Although ambulances were on hand, no one was hurt.
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 1 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office 48 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
1 min ago