I-57 crash injures kids; DUI charges for driver
October 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Six children were among several people hurt when a minivan crashed in the southbound lanes of Interstate 57.
The vehicle hit a guard rail and rolled over near 111th Street Sunday night.
Those hurt include 8-month-old twins and four other children. A 22-year-old woman who was driving also was hurt and is now charged with DUI.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 5 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos