Clarendon Hills teen dies at Indiana University
October 7, 2013 (BLOOMINGTON, Ind.) (WLS) -- A west suburban teen died Sunday at her Indiana University dorm in downstate Indiana.
Abigail Bott, 18, of Clarendon Hills died at her residence in the McNutt Quad on the Bloomington, Ind., campus Sunday, according to a statement from the university. Police say Bott was pronounced dead about 2:30 p.m.
The preliminary cause of death is undetermined pending toxicology results, the coroner's office said. Results were expected to take four to six weeks. Authorities say there was no sign of trauma, nor is foul play suspected.
Bott was a freshman who had declared health fitness as her major, the university said.
At Hinsdale Central High School, from which Bott graduated in May, Principal Tom Paulsen made the announcement to students and sent an e-mail blast to parents.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 45 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 48 min ago
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
48 min ago
- SB Lake Shore Drive reopens after standoff
47 min ago