Clarendon Hills teen dies at Indiana University
October 7, 2013 (BLOOMINGTON, Ind.) (WLS) -- A west suburban teen died Sunday at her Indiana University dorm in downstate Indiana.
Abigail Bott, 18, of Clarendon Hills died at her residence in the McNutt Quad on the Bloomington, Ind., campus Sunday, according to a statement from the university. Police say Bott was pronounced dead about 2:30 p.m.
The preliminary cause of death is undetermined pending toxicology results, the coroner's office said. Results were expected to take four to six weeks. Authorities say there was no sign of trauma, nor is foul play suspected.
Bott was a freshman who had declared health fitness as her major, the university said.
At Hinsdale Central High School, from which Bott graduated in May, Principal Tom Paulsen made the announcement to students and sent an e-mail blast to parents.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home