Clarendon Hills teen dies at Indiana University
October 7, 2013 (BLOOMINGTON, Ind.) (WLS) -- A west suburban teen died Sunday at her Indiana University dorm in downstate Indiana.
Abigail Bott, 18, of Clarendon Hills died at her residence in the McNutt Quad on the Bloomington, Ind., campus Sunday, according to a statement from the university. Police say Bott was pronounced dead about 2:30 p.m.
The preliminary cause of death is undetermined pending toxicology results, the coroner's office said. Results were expected to take four to six weeks. Authorities say there was no sign of trauma, nor is foul play suspected.
Bott was a freshman who had declared health fitness as her major, the university said.
At Hinsdale Central High School, from which Bott graduated in May, Principal Tom Paulsen made the announcement to students and sent an e-mail blast to parents.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 1 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 43 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 36 min ago
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago 5 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
43 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
56 min ago