Oglesby Elementary reopens after fire
October 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Classes resumed Tuesday for students at Oglesby Elementary after a small fire canceled classes Monday.
Flames broke out in a third-floor classroom before students arrived for the day Monday. Students were taken to another school so that workers could cleanup on the smoke and water damage.
No one was hurt.
No word on the cause of the fire.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 23 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 33 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
11 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos