Oglesby Elementary reopens after fire
October 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Classes resumed Tuesday for students at Oglesby Elementary after a small fire canceled classes Monday.
Flames broke out in a third-floor classroom before students arrived for the day Monday. Students were taken to another school so that workers could cleanup on the smoke and water damage.
No one was hurt.
No word on the cause of the fire.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 49 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 47 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 37 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 19 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
47 min ago