Jelly Belly celebrates 100th anniversary in North Chicago
October 8, 2013 (NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- A private reception is planned Tuesday for business and community leaders to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Jelly Belly.
American Manufacturing makes the iconic candy at its plant in North Chicago.
It was built in 1913 by the Goelitz family.
The plant has been in operation for a century and producing candy at the same location.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 5 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 9 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 16 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 35 min ago