Skokie officer on desk duty after injury charge
October 10, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Skokie officials say one of their officers is confined to desk duty after a Chicago woman claims he used excessive force and seriously injured her.
The lawyer for 47-year-old Cassandra Feuerstein says her client was shoved by an officer and her head hit a bench, breaking several bones in her face.
Feuerstein had been arrested for drunk driving.
She is suing the Village of Skokie and officer Michael Hart.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains