Skokie officer on desk duty after injury charge
October 10, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Skokie officials say one of their officers is confined to desk duty after a Chicago woman claims he used excessive force and seriously injured her.
The lawyer for 47-year-old Cassandra Feuerstein says her client was shoved by an officer and her head hit a bench, breaking several bones in her face.
Feuerstein had been arrested for drunk driving.
She is suing the Village of Skokie and officer Michael Hart.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 22 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 5 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 13 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 57 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 47 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 47 min ago
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears 21 min ago
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago 34 min ago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
5 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos