'Kiss Kart' raises money to fight breast cancer
October 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dozens lined up for their chance for a "kiss" from Kristin Cavallari to help raise money to fight breast cancer.
The wife of Bear's quaterback hosted a "Kiss Kart" by Ulta Stores in Pioneer Court Thursday.
For $1, people got a kiss sticker and a chance to meet Cavallari.
All of the money raised Thursday will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Area Ulta Stores also have exclusive products where a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Spring-like temperatures give way to winter storm 4 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 54 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 40 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 59 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos