South Holland hotel, Holland Inn, catches fire
October 14, 2013 (SOUTH HOLLAND, Ill.) (WLS) -- Firefighters from several neighboring communities were called to a fire at the Holland Inn near 172nd Street and Halsted in suburban South Holland.
Crews were able to quickly put out the fire before it could spread further.
There was no immediate word on exactly what might have started this fire or if anyone was hurt.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits