Jeremiah Rivera, Marine allegedly gone AWOL, found hiding in Naperville attic
October 15, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A United States Marine who had allegedly gone AWOL was taken into custody in west suburban Naperville.
Jeremiah Rivera of Conway, South Carolina was found hiding the attic of a home owned by Daniel Vermette on the 2500-block of Sheehan Drive.
Rivera is now back in custody of the Marine Corps.
Vermette may be charged with obstruction of justice.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 20 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night 53 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Swimming pools upgrade project moving forward 47 min ago
- Blagojevich begins 3rd year in prison 33 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future 24 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years...
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz... 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
57 min ago