Semi-truck crash closes SB I-55 temporarily at Bluff near Channahon; lanes reopened
October 16, 2013 (CHANNAHON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Southbound lanes of I-55 have been reopened following a crash involving three semi-trucks and at least three cars near Channahon Wednesday morning.
Chopper7HD flew over the scene as Illinois State Police responded at approximately 7 a.m.
State police say at least three people were hurt.
Crews were detouring traffic off at Route 6 while the lanes were closed. The traffic backup was at least two miles.
local, roz varon
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home