Man accused of selling fake Bears tickets- again
September 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- George Huff, 24, is accused of selling phony Chicago Bears tickets for the fourth time this year.
Huff faces four new felony charges of forgery after victims picked him up out of a photo lineup.
Huff was out on bail when he was arrested picked up the most recent time. In the earlier case, the Chicago man allegedly tried to sell fake tickets to someone for $600. He faces three counts of forgery in the September case.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 58 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77