Man accused of selling fake Bears tickets- again
September 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- George Huff, 24, is accused of selling phony Chicago Bears tickets for the fourth time this year.
Huff faces four new felony charges of forgery after victims picked him up out of a photo lineup.
Huff was out on bail when he was arrested picked up the most recent time. In the earlier case, the Chicago man allegedly tried to sell fake tickets to someone for $600. He faces three counts of forgery in the September case.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake