Joliet West teacher arrested in prostitution sting
October 18, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Joliet West High School teacher has been arrested in Romeoville on a charge of solicitation.
Joliet Township High School officials say they were notified of the Sept. 24 arrest of Kevin Boles, 40, Wednesday. School officials say Boles has been placed on administrative leave.
The high school website lists Boles as an English and drama teacher who directs the fall play and serves as assistant coach of the speech team. Boles teaches sophomore honors English, Drama 1 and Drama 2 and earned a bachelors in English and a masters in special education from Lewis University, the site says.
The Joliet Herald reports that Boles, who's been with the school district for 15 years, was arrested Sept. 24 in Romeoville with four other men amid a sting operation on Lakeview Drive.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 3 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 8 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 45 min ago
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling 23 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
3 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
8 min ago