2 wanted for alleged drug dealing in Harvard
October 18, 2013 (HARVARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two men from northwest suburban Harvard are wanted by the McHenry County sheriff's department Friday night for alleged drug dealing.
Thirty-one-year-old Antonio Figueroa and 38-year-old William Gonzalez are both wanted as part of a larger narcotics investigation involving police in Lake in the Hills and Harvard.
Six others are already under arrest in this investigation.
All are believed to be involved in drug sales in Harvard-area bars.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 26 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 9 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves...
26 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
9 min ago
- Lucas, Hobson donate $25M to After School...
8 min ago