Lights back on after 3K lose power in Naperville
October 18, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The lights are back on for thousands of people who lost power in Naperville on Friday.
City officials told ABC7 the outage was triggered on Friday afternoon when a contractor bored through a city electric cable.
At one point, 3,000 customers on Naperville's northwest side were without power.
- LSD closed Wilson to Foster by suspicious package 1 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos