Calumet City cheerleading squad raising money to attend national competition
October 18, 2013 (CALUMET CITY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A suburban cheerleading squad has spirit, but members don't have the money needed to travel to a national competition. They're hoping someone can help.
The Calumet City Chargers Lady Lightning have been raising money for a trip to Florida in December, but they still need another $5,700.
If they can't come up with the money by November 1, they'll forfeit the deposits they've already made for the trip.
For more information: http://www.calumetcitychargers.com.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping