John, Paul, Ringo, George spotted in Beatles-inspired Spring Grove corn maze
October 18, 2013 (SPRING GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- If you're looking for a Halloween adventure that doesn't involve screaming and blood this may be it.
The Richardson Farm corn maze in northwest suburban Spring Grove is open until midnight Friday and Saturday. This year's design is a tribute to The Beatles.
The maze is quite elaborate so if you try to navigate it at night, don't forget your flashlight!
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains