Naperville missing man Roger Rollo found
October 19, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Naperville say a man who was reported missing earlier in the week has been located and is in contact with his family.
According to police, Roger Rollo was found in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Prior to being located Saturday, Rollo was last seen leaving for work in West Chicago early Tuesday morning.
On Thursday, Rollo's car was discovered in Lisle.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 47 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn 51 min ago
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper 38 min ago
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
47 min ago