Naperville missing man Roger Rollo found
October 19, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Naperville say a man who was reported missing earlier in the week has been located and is in contact with his family.
According to police, Roger Rollo was found in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Prior to being located Saturday, Rollo was last seen leaving for work in West Chicago early Tuesday morning.
On Thursday, Rollo's car was discovered in Lisle.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits