69-year-old man missing in Joliet
October 20, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Joliet are asking for your help in finding a missing man from Calumet City.
Sixty-nine-year-old Henry "Hank" Chunn was last seen leaving Harrah's Casino on Thursday.
He was there for a birthday party with his wife and family.
His wife stepped away from him momentarily and he was gone.
Chunn is starting the first phases of dementia.
Surveillance video shows him leaving and walking toward a bridge.
Anyone with information should call police.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout