69-year-old man missing in Joliet
October 20, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Joliet are asking for your help in finding a missing man from Calumet City.
Sixty-nine-year-old Henry "Hank" Chunn was last seen leaving Harrah's Casino on Thursday.
He was there for a birthday party with his wife and family.
His wife stepped away from him momentarily and he was gone.
Chunn is starting the first phases of dementia.
Surveillance video shows him leaving and walking toward a bridge.
Anyone with information should call police.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 7 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos