Car photo updated, Schaumburg mom missing 10 days
October 21, 2013 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are looking for a woman with a medical condition missing since October 12 in northwest suburban Schaumburg.
Police released a photo Monday they believe is a closer likeness to the missing woman's car.
Beata Candre, a 48-year-old wife and mother, is described as a 5-foot-3, 170-pound white woman with brown hair and blue eyes, according to a missing endangered person alert from Schaumburg police.
She was wearing a black shirt, black sweat pants and white gym shoes when she went missing, police said. She was driving a black 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Illinois plates ARH648.
Family and police are concerned about her well-being because of a medical condition, police said.
Anyone with information should call police at (847) 882-3534 or email email@example.com.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook 23 min ago
- 3-year old killed in North Side fire 30 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash 46 min ago
- Quarry to resume operations following McCook earthquake 22 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 8 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death