Glenbrook South High School recognized for top drivers ed program
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- This is Teen Driver Safety Week and one north suburban school is being recognized for its outstanding driver's education program.
Secretary of State Jesse White honored Glenbrook South Wednesday at the Thompson Center. His office says the school's driver's education program prepares teens for a lifetime of "safe and responsible driving."
White calls it one of the best in Illinois.
- Boy pulled from Crystal Lake pond after 90 minutes dies 36 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 27 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti 4 min ago
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos