Homer Glen fire breaks out at house on Scott Court
October 27, 2013 (HOMER GLEN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Flames swept through a home in southwest suburban Homer Glen Sunday.
Firefighters arrived on the scene in the15000-block of Scott Court to find flames leaping from the roof of the home.
There was no immediate word yet on whether anyone was inside of the home at the time of the fire.
Authorities had not yet released any additional details.
The cause of the fire was said to be under investigation.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...