Teen boy shot, killed in Albany Park
October 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed Sunday on the city's Northwest Side.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday in the 3700-block of West Lawrence in the Albany Park neighborhood.
Police say the teen was standing on the sidewalk when two people approached him and opened fire.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the shooting could be gang-related.
chicago shooting, local
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds