Teen boy shot, killed in Albany Park
October 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed Sunday on the city's Northwest Side.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday in the 3700-block of West Lawrence in the Albany Park neighborhood.
Police say the teen was standing on the sidewalk when two people approached him and opened fire.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the shooting could be gang-related.
chicago shooting, local
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 9 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase 14 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract 9 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary