Teen boy shot, killed in Albany Park
October 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed Sunday on the city's Northwest Side.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday in the 3700-block of West Lawrence in the Albany Park neighborhood.
Police say the teen was standing on the sidewalk when two people approached him and opened fire.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the shooting could be gang-related.
chicago shooting, local
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours 3 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 39 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home 24 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 31 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand