Bond set for man charged in Hainseville crash, fire
October 27, 2013 (WLS) -- The Wisconsin man charged in a car crash that ended with a massive fire appeared in court Sunday morning.
A judge set bond at $350,000 for 32-year-old Adam Bileck.
He's charged with DUI after running an SUV into a townhome in Hainesville near Round Lake Beach. The crash ruptured a gas line.
A mother and her three children were inside at the time, but managed to escape unharmed.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 10 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 1 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 To Go, December 11, 2013
21 min ago