CITGO partially reopening Lemont oil refinery after fire
October 29, 2013 (LEMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- CITGO is planning to reopen part of a damaged oil refinery in southwest suburban Lemont.
The refinery caught fire last week damaging part of the crude oil unit.
Citgo says the section that was not damaged is undergoing safety reviews currently. The company hopes to reopen that part by the end of next week.
No one was hurt in last week's fire.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...