Community group shares money-saving tips for winter
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As autumn gives way to winter, a community group demonstrates ways to make homes more weather-proof and heat efficient.
Weatherization experts were on hand at a North Side building to demonstrate how to safely save money on energy bills-- especially for people living in large, multi-unit apartment buildings.
The demonstration was organized by the Cook County Community and Economic Development Association as part of National Energy Awareness Month.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 33 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 9 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 4 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 2 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014 43 min ago
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
7 min ago
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos