Manhunt continues for Billy Varner in Antioch; 1 of 2 found dead ID'd as Dorothy Varner
November 1, 2013 (ANTIOCH, Ill.) (WLS) -- The manhunt continues for a man wanted in a suspicious death case in suburban Antioch.
Dorothy Varner, 82, has been identified as one of two women found dead in an apartment earlier this week.
Police continue to search for Billy Varner. They want to talk to him about the murders.
ABC7 Eyewitness News partner the Daily Herald says police are awaiting fingerprint analysis of the other victim, a 61-year-old woman.
She has no family in the area to identify her.
If you see Billy Varner, you should call 9-1-1.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 25 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog 37 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos