Manhunt continues for Billy Varner in Antioch; 1 of 2 found dead ID'd as Dorothy Varner
November 1, 2013 (ANTIOCH, Ill.) (WLS) -- The manhunt continues for a man wanted in a suspicious death case in suburban Antioch.
Dorothy Varner, 82, has been identified as one of two women found dead in an apartment earlier this week.
Police continue to search for Billy Varner. They want to talk to him about the murders.
ABC7 Eyewitness News partner the Daily Herald says police are awaiting fingerprint analysis of the other victim, a 61-year-old woman.
She has no family in the area to identify her.
If you see Billy Varner, you should call 9-1-1.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains