Homeless veterans health clinic opens in North Chicago
November 4, 2013 (NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- A new walk-in health care center for homeless veterans opens Monday.
The Cpt. James Lovell Federal Health Care Center on Green Bay Road in North Chicago will be open three days a week.
Social workers also will be there to help the servicemen and women find emergency housing and to see if they qualify for federal grant programs.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 51 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos