Homeless veterans health clinic opens in North Chicago
November 4, 2013 (NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- A new walk-in health care center for homeless veterans opens Monday.
The Cpt. James Lovell Federal Health Care Center on Green Bay Road in North Chicago will be open three days a week.
Social workers also will be there to help the servicemen and women find emergency housing and to see if they qualify for federal grant programs.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 30 min ago
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 To Go 12-19-13
35 min ago