Charlie Trotter memorial to be held Monday
November 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A memorial service will be held Monday for famed Chicago chef Charlie Trotter.
He died Tuesday after being found unresponsive at his home.
The Cook County Medical Examiner says additional tests are needed to determine a cause of death.
The memorial will take place at 10 o'clock Monday morning at Fourth Presbyterian Church on North Michigan.
Trotter was 54 years old.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 17 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos