North Chicago police accused to brutality again
November 9, 2013 (NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.) -- A new lawsuit accuses the North Chicago police department of brutality.
This comes the same day many in the community got together to remember Darrin Hanna, who died after he was allegedly beaten by North Chicago Police.
In January the Lake County coroner ruled his death was a homicide.
It had previously been classified as 'undetermined.'
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 1 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 4 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos