7-year-old hospitalized after McHenry hit-and-run
Novebmer 9, 2013 (MCHENRY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A little girl was hospitalized Saturday following a hit-and-run accident in McHenry.
Police say 7-year-old Lola Bella Cassidy was crossing the street in the 4100-block of Veteran Parkway when she was hit by a car.
She was taken to the hospital in stable condition with non-life-threatening injuries.
The suspect was driving a dark green-colored sedan.
They're asking anyone with information about the accident to contact the McHenry Police Department.
Cassidy was released from the hospital by Sunday.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant