Lake Forest fire destroys mansion on Keswick
November 11, 2013 (LAKE FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- Flames consumed a home in north suburban Lake Forest Monday.
The fire broke out overnight in the 1100-block of Keswick in the northeast quadrant of Lake Forest.
The roof, which was on the verge of collapse when crews arrived, eventually caved in.
The homeowners escaped safely, and no one was hurt fighting the fire.
The cause is under investigation.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits