Lake Forest fire destroys mansion on Keswick
November 11, 2013 (LAKE FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- Flames consumed a home in north suburban Lake Forest Monday.
The fire broke out overnight in the 1100-block of Keswick in the northeast quadrant of Lake Forest.
The roof, which was on the verge of collapse when crews arrived, eventually caved in.
The homeowners escaped safely, and no one was hurt fighting the fire.
The cause is under investigation.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains