Charlie Trotter memorial draws Chicago chefs, hundreds of loved ones, friends
November 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Famed Chicago chef Charlie Trotter was honored Monday at a memorial service.
Trotter, 54, died November 5. Paramedics found him unresponsive inside of his home.
"Mr. Trotter died of a cerebrovascular accident (a stroke) as a consequence of hypertensive arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure).
Dr. Cina also said that neither drugs nor alcohol contributed to his death. Recent travel did not contribute to Trotter's death, however there was evidence of a prior stroke.
local, diane pathieu
- Spring-like day followed by snow 14 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 20 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute