TSA pre-check program extends to Midway
November 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The TSA's pre-check program has been expanded to Chicago's Midway Airport.
It allows select frequent flyers to move more quickly through security.
Passengers who qualify do not have to remove their shoes, light jackets or take their laptops out of their bags.
The pre-check program is available to Southwest and Delta passengers at Midway.
They must register and be accepted to take part.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party 6 min ago
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 44 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 19 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 5 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds 22 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos