Will County AFSCME union workers threaten strike
November 15, 2013 (WLS) -- About 1,200 union employees in Will County plan to walk off the job on Monday.
Contract talks between the county and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees have broken off and no new talks are scheduled.
The two sides have been unable to agree on key issues such as salary and health benefits.
will county, local
- Verdict reached in Allan Kustok murder trial 12 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 21 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 17 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 28 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos