Will County employees plan Monday strike
November 16, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- About 1,200 union employees in Will County plan to walk off their jobs on Monday.
Contract talks between the county and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees have broken off, and no new talks are scheduled.
The two sides have not been able to agree on key issues such as salary and health benefits.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant