FBI search for multiple-bank robbers in NW suburbs
November 16, 2013 (WOOD DALE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The FBI is searching for a man believed to have robbed several banks in the northwest suburbs.
The latest robbery happened Friday at a Charter One Bank in Wood Dale.
Authorities believe the same man is responsible for robbing another Charter One Bank in Rolling Meadows back on April 19 and a BMO Harris Bank in Wood Dale on February 15.
Investigators say the man is between 50 and 60 years old and implied he had a weapon but didn't display one in Friday's robbery.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds