FBI search for multiple-bank robbers in NW suburbs
November 16, 2013 (WOOD DALE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The FBI is searching for a man believed to have robbed several banks in the northwest suburbs.
The latest robbery happened Friday at a Charter One Bank in Wood Dale.
Authorities believe the same man is responsible for robbing another Charter One Bank in Rolling Meadows back on April 19 and a BMO Harris Bank in Wood Dale on February 15.
Investigators say the man is between 50 and 60 years old and implied he had a weapon but didn't display one in Friday's robbery.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 2 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 41 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake