Navy dad Andrew Zerfoss surprises son, 6, with homecoming
November 19, 2013 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A father is back in Oak Park with his family after four years in the Navy. But Andrew Zerfoss didn't let his son know he'd be home on Tuesday.
Six-year-old Lucas played it cool when he saw his dad this evening at the West Cook YMCA . That's where Lucas takes part in an after school program.
But he did have a big smile on his face and a tight grip on his dad. Andrew Zerfoss is a petty officer third class, who's now home for good.
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 20 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 42 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- ABC 7 to Go April 23, 2014
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos