Pekin mom delivers daughter after going into pre-labor during tornado
November 20, 2013 (PEKIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- On Monday, Theresa Vancil spoke with ABC7 Eyewitness New. She was eight months pregnant and in pre-labor at Pekin Hospital when the tornado hit.
Well, at 1:42 p.m. on Wednesday, she gave birth to Winter Lynn Welbourne.
Winter is 5 lbs., 1 oz. and 17.5 inches long.
Eyewitness News is told mom and baby are doing just fine.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD