Midway latest airport to launch pre-check system
November 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Transportation Security Administration has launched its pre-check system at Midway Airport just in time for the holiday season.
The Transportation Security Administration has launched its pre-check system there just in time for the holiday season.
It allows pre-approved travelers to leave on their shoes and belts and keep laptop computers in cases while passing through security lines.
More than 100 airports around the country already offer the pre-check option, including O'Hare International Airport.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant