Midway latest airport to launch pre-check system
November 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Transportation Security Administration has launched its pre-check system at Midway Airport just in time for the holiday season.
The Transportation Security Administration has launched its pre-check system there just in time for the holiday season.
It allows pre-approved travelers to leave on their shoes and belts and keep laptop computers in cases while passing through security lines.
More than 100 airports around the country already offer the pre-check option, including O'Hare International Airport.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 4 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell 47 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare' 58 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 21 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 57 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 55 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake