Crash on inbound Eisenhower at Cicero
November 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A crash on the Eisenhower Expressway at Cicero is tying up traffic in the inbound lanes.
IDOT crews are responding Friday morning. It's not clear if anyone was hurt, but traffic is really building in the area.
Drivers should find alternative routes and allow for extra time.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 5 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 10 min ago
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 43 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake