Michael Jordan's Highland Park mansion auction delayed
November 22, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- The auction of Michael Jordan's Highland Park home has been delayed until next month.
The company conducting the auction says interest in the seven-acre estate was higher than expected. Some bidders asked for more time to see the property.
The house has 9 bedrooms, a gentleman's retreat and a regulation size basketball court. It was originally listed at $29 million.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...