Edwin Stahl, 89, missing after discharged from Oak Lawn hospital
November 26, 2013 (WLS) -- State police have issued an alert for a missing man.
Edwin Stahl, 89, lives in south suburban Midlothian.
He was last seen after being discharged from Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn back on November 16.
He is a cancer patient and also suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in...
14 min ago
- LSD standoff suspect wanted in wife's murder
12 min ago