Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
December 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police identified the body of a woman found in Libertyville as that of missing woman Anne Stroll.
Stroll, 64, was reported missing by her husband on Monday. Her body was found Tuesday in the 3200-block of Milwaukee Avenue in a cemetery near Independence Grove Forest Preserve. That's near her Gurnee home.
Police say the woman was not a victim of foul play.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer